NuGO exchange grants – 2019, 2nd call
NuGO Exchange grants – 2019 call, (deadline September 1st, 2019)
Characteristics 2019 call
- Exchanges is only possible between two NuGO member organisations.
- Total funding per exchange is € 3.500. This includes travel costs, board and lodging, and research costs if applicable, for travel to/from the member organisations in China, Australia and New Zealand we add € 500 for travel
- Minimum stay should be 10 working days, if combined with a conference visit then these conference days do not count
- Max 1 application per member organisation, incoming and outgoing combined
- The exchanges are foremost meant for temporary staff working with a NuGO member organisation (PhDs and postdocs < 5 years after obtaining their PhD). The host organisation should be a NuGO member organisation.
- From the applicant and the PI of the host institution we expect an active participation in NuGO activities (conferences, training courses, task-forces)
- Deadline for applications: September 1st, 2019
Applications should consist of a CV of 1- 2 pages and a description of the work to be done including the relevance for parties involved (1 page) as well as a draft budget.
- Applications should be send to: firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Ingeborg van Leeuwen-Bol
To foster the exchanges:
– The Early Career Network (ECN) hosted a webinar for ‘young NuGO’, during this webinar Prof Lorraine Brennen, NuGO CEO presented the importance of an exchange. Click here to visit this presentation.
– For the 2018 reports from Aimee Durovic and Harry Freitag please read here