NuGO course grants for IV European Summer School on Nutrigenomics
IV European summer school on Nutrigenomics
22nd-26th June 2020
Jesi (AN), Italy
Topics of interest
- Exposome and early nutritional programming of the epigenome
- Genetics versus epigenetics
- Nutrigenomics supports health and well-being: how to do prevention?
- Food/environment and microbiota: the choices for wellnes
- Nutri-epigenomics for healthy aging: evidences from longitudinal studies.
Deadline abstract submission
20th March 2020
Sign up early to benefit from lower registration fees valid until 30 april 2020!
For registration click here.
NuGO will make 8 grants available to participate in this course. The grant of 550€ will cover the course fee.
Deadline grant application: 15 February 2020.
For more information click here