Welcome to NuGO
NuGO is an Association of Universities and Research Institutes focusing on the joint development of the research areas of molecular nutrition, personalised nutrition, nutrigenomics and nutritional systems biology.
updated 16th July, 2021
! NuGOweek 2021 abstract submission:
Young NuGO scientist competition deadline is extended to 31st of July 2021 !
- 22th November 2021 webinar on exposomics – Mapping the exposome – linking exposure and effect
- Launch of a new Frontiers for Young Minds Nutrigenomics Collection: New ways to understand how foods affect me and my health
- Friday 17th September 9-10 CET-‘Tips for succeeding your PhD’
- Friday 15th October 16-17 CET- Fostering collaboration during a pandemic’
- 6-8th September 2021 Online eNuGOweek 2021 “Immuno-nutrigenomics – How to feed the immune system”
PUBLICATIONS DATA & TOOLS