NuGOweek 2015: Mechanisms of a long-life health
Delegate’s UPDATEThis UPDATE will guide you through the information you have to read when attending the NuGOWeek 2015. All information can also be found by visiting the website. Arrival and departureNuGOweek 2015 starts on Monday 7th September at 16:00 with registration and mounting posters,
the formal opening is at: 18:00hrs NuGOweek 2015 ends on Wednesday 9th September at 18.45hrs. VenueUniversity of Barcelona Faculty of Biology Aula Magna auditorium, Ramon Margalef building Diagonal, 643 08028 Barcelona Route descriptionBy public transport: The green metro line L3 (Zona Universitària) and Bus H6 (Zona Universitària) both have a stop close to the venue, the hostel Penyafort – Montserrat, Hotel Princesa Sofia, and Hotel Catalonia Rigoletto.
* Metro stop: Palau Reial * Bus stop: Pl Pius XII, (Parada 3234)Travelling by taxi from the airport to the venue takes approximately 30 minutes (depending on traffic), costs ~25€Visit: [travel information] for a mapRegistration
Opening hours of the registration/information desk:
Monday 7th September: 16:00-18:00 hrs
Tuesday 8th September: 08:30 – 09:15 hrs
During the whole conference we will be around to answer your questions. Payment
Please make sure that your payment has gone through. For last minute registrants, please bring a proof of payment with you. Payment on site can be done by credit card or in cash. If you pay in cash, please note we do not have change.
Visit: [registration and costs] for payment details
Visit: [detailed programme] Meals and refreshments.
* Tea, coffee and beverages will be served during the coffee breaks.
* A welcome reception will be organized on Monday evening 7th September.
* Lunch will be provided on Tuesday 8th September and Wednesday 9th September.
* Dinner will be provided on Tuesday 8th September (conference dinner) at Parc Cientific de Barcelona. Visit: [Meals and refreshments]for route description
SpeakersWe would like your presentation to be handed in on Monday September 7th during registration. If this is not possible, we will make an appointment for you to hand over your presentation later in the week. Please keep in mind that we will convert your PowerPoint to PDF, and upload your presentation to the website. If you would like us to use an edited version because of unpublished data or other concerns about publication, please provide us with this before the end of the conference on Wednesday September 9th. If you wish to discuss this further, please contact Ingeborg van Leeuwen-Bol during the conference. Abstracts, Posters and Poster Prize Abstract submitted on time are included in the Book of Abstracts/appendix which will be available for all delegates at registration. The book of abstracts will be available on line following the conference. Due to the large number of posters, posters will be presented in two sessions:
* Poster session 1: Tuesday 8th September from 12.15-13.45hrs
* Poster session 2: Wednesday 9th September from 12:15-13.30hrs Authors must be present on the day their poster is being presented. To determine which session your poster is in please visit: [Poster Session]. Lunch will start at 11.45hrs to give the authors the possibility to have lunch.Posters will be evaluated on their scientific content. For this reason, all posters must be displayed from Monday evening 7th September until the start of the tea-break on Wednesday at 14:45hrs. Please follow the instructions given at registration. The prize winners for the poster sessions will be announced during the closing session on Wednesday 9th September. Satellite meetings and master class.MICRONUTRIENTS GENOMICS PROJECT & MICROGENNET Workshop Participation in this workshop is possible only by registration.
For more information visit: [ Micronutrients workshop] All other satellite meetings, master class and Participants Assembly are closed meetings and participation is by invitation only. Visit: [programme]. Wireless information
You have free access to wireless internet in the conference venue. Sponsors
We are grateful for the financial support of our [sponsors]* Amway * DSM * Abbott * NuGO * Universitad de Barcelona