1-3 September 2018, Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK
- Target group
PhD students and postdoctoral researchers interested in whole body metabolism and translatability from mouse to human.
- The objective of the course is to provide information about topics such as:
– How does ambient temperature affect metabolism (human and mouse) and the outcome of nutritional studies?
– Measurements of energy metabolism.
– Use of indirect calorimetry for nutritional studies.
– Human and animal translational aspectsIn addition, the course provides an excellent opportunity for networking with other PhD students and early career researchers and for developing skills in undertaking collaborative research.