NuGO Home page
News / Announcement
News: Report from Olha Khymenets & Lyda Ximena Mora Cubillos (UIB, Spain)
on course "Introduction to Nutritional Metabolomics"
- 15 March 2014 deadline grant application 'Advanced visualisation, integration and biological interpretation of -omics data', 7-8 May 2014, Wageningen, The Netherlands
- Access to software via NuGO, - contribution nr 1
- Medical University Varna, Bulgaria, back in NuGO
- 1st Announcement NuGOweek 2014, 8-11 September 2014, Italy
- Course on 'Signal proteins related to diet and exercise', June 10-12th, 2014, University of Oslo, Norway
NuGO grants available!
- Course: Epigenesis & Epigenetics, 21-23 May, Wageningen
- Contribute to the special issue of the American Journal of Pharmacology and Toxicology
- Call PRE-announcement of European Nutritional Phenotype Assessment and Data Sharing Initiative (JPI HDHL)
- Metacore license renewed
- NuGO News Archive
- Access to software via NuGO membership
- Nutritional phenotype database project launched and published.
NugoGeneralNuGO is an Association of Universities and Research Institutes focusing on jointly developing the existing research area of nutrigenomics and nutritional systems biology. NuGO evolved from a EU Sixth Framework Network of Excellence, and is now expanding to global dimensions. You can join via an Institutional membership.
NuGO has two major objectives
- Stimulating developments in nutrigenomics, nutrigenetics and nutritional systems biology, and incorporating these aspects in nutrition and health research, by joint research projects, conferences, workshops and training. NuGO can join as partner in your research project.
- Shaping the nutrition bioinformatics infrastructure, by initiating, coordinating, facilitating projects in this area and by hosting and disseminating all data, results and information in this area.
NugoElearningAnnouncement with respect to the availability e-learning modules as of 1st April 2012
- click here