* 23 April 2014 (12:00hrs) deadline grant application: course on 'Signal proteins related to diet and
exercise', June 10-12th, 2014, University of Oslo, Oslo, Norway
* Innovation in nutritional health research: Phenotypic Flexibility as new measure of diet-related
health, Thursday May 8, BRUSSELS, Registration free of charge
* 2nd Nutrition Research Cohort (NRC) meeting held at the CRA-NUT, Rome, Italy
- Report of DTL (Dutch Techcentre for Life Sciences) Focus Meeting on Study Capturing
- Access to software via NuGO, contribution nr 2 (Metacore) from Lars Verschuren, TNO
- NuGO awarded 7 grants for course 'Advanced visualisation, integration and biological interpretation of -omics data', 7-8 May 2014, Wageningen, The Netherlands
- Access to software via NuGO, - contribution nr 1
- 1st Announcement NuGOweek 2014, 8-11 September 2014, Italy
- Course on 'Signal proteins related to diet and exercise', June 10-12th, 2014, University of Oslo, Norway
NuGO grants available!
- Course: Epigenesis & Epigenetics, 21-23 May, Wageningen
- Call PRE-announcement of European Nutritional Phenotype Assessment and Data Sharing Initiative (JPI HDHL)
- Metacore license renewed
- NuGO News Archive
- Access to software via NuGO membership
- Nutritional phenotype database project launched and published.
NuGO has two major objectives
- Stimulating developments in nutrigenomics, nutrigenetics and nutritional systems biology, and incorporating these aspects in nutrition and health research, by joint research projects, conferences, workshops and training. NuGO can join as partner in your research project.
- Shaping the nutrition bioinformatics infrastructure, by initiating, coordinating, facilitating projects in this area and by hosting and disseminating all data, results and information in this area.
- click here