⇒At the end of this year, FOODBALL will be launched on the topic of the third Joint Action of the JPI HDHL Biomarkers in Nutrition and Health. This project aims at the validation of biomarkers and the investigation of intake/exposure and nutritional status of biomarkers in the area of nutrition and health. 10 NuGO members are part of this FOODBALL consortium [read more]
* Letter from the new Directors of NuGO
* First Announcement Advanced Proteomics, NuGO grants available
* New logo of NuGO!
* On Wednesday October 15th at 13:30 hrs Milène Catoire-WU, defended her thesis [read more]
* Annual Report 2013
NuGO has two major objectives
- Stimulating developments in nutrigenomics, nutrigenetics and nutritional systems biology, and incorporating these aspects in nutrition and health research, by joint research projects, conferences, workshops and training. NuGO can join as partner in your research project.
- Shaping the nutrition bioinformatics infrastructure, by initiating, coordinating, facilitating projects in this area and by hosting and disseminating all data, results and information in this area.
- click here