NuGO Home page
News / Announcement
Update NuGOweek 2014:
- We received 133 abstracts (including invited speakers)!
- 16 abstracts are selected to give an oral presentation!
- Visit [Conference website]
* NuGOweek Update-3
* Annual Report 2013
- NuGOWeek 2014, Update-1, 27 May 2014, - Detailed information about plenary session 6 -
- Access to software-3 (Mari Myhrstad, NO)
- NRC News Flash nr 2, 13 May 2014
- Metacore license renewed
- NuGO News Archive
- Access to software via NuGO membership
- Nutritional phenotype database project launched and published.
NugoGeneralNuGO is an Association of Universities and Research Institutes focusing on jointly developing the existing research area of nutrigenomics and nutritional systems biology. NuGO evolved from a EU Sixth Framework Network of Excellence, and is now expanding to global dimensions. You can join via an Institutional membership.
NuGO has two major objectives
- Stimulating developments in nutrigenomics, nutrigenetics and nutritional systems biology, and incorporating these aspects in nutrition and health research, by joint research projects, conferences, workshops and training. NuGO can join as partner in your research project.
- Shaping the nutrition bioinformatics infrastructure, by initiating, coordinating, facilitating projects in this area and by hosting and disseminating all data, results and information in this area.
NugoElearningAnnouncement with respect to the availability e-learning modules as of 1st April 2012
- click here