⇒ Mark these dates in your agenda: NuGOweek 2015, 7-9 September 2015, Barcelona, Spain!
⇒ NRC Newsflash Nr. 3, 16 December 2014
⇒ Professor Sean Strain (University of Ulster) received an Order of the Britisch Empire (OBE) from the Queen today for his services to nutrition research. [visit Facebook of Jingoproject]
* Advanced Proteomics 28 April - 1 May 2015, Wageningen, Registration is open.
NuGO grants available: deadline application is January 15th, 2015
* Job offer, 2 Tenure track assistant Professors at The Pennsylvania State University.
* At the end of this year, FOODBALL will be launched on the topic of the third Joint Action of the JPI HDHL Biomarkers in Nutrition and Health. This project aims at the validation of biomarkers and the investigation of intake/exposure and nutritional status of biomarkers in the area of nutrition and health. 10 NuGO members are part of this FOODBALL consortium [read more]
* Letter from the new Directors of NuGO
* New logo of NuGO!
* Annual Report 2013
- Metacore license renewed
- NuGO News Archive
- Access to software via NuGO membership
- Nutritional phenotype database project launched and published.
NuGO has two major objectives
- Stimulating developments in nutrigenomics, nutrigenetics and nutritional systems biology, and incorporating these aspects in nutrition and health research, by joint research projects, conferences, workshops and training. NuGO can join as partner in your research project.
- Shaping the nutrition bioinformatics infrastructure, by initiating, coordinating, facilitating projects in this area and by hosting and disseminating all data, results and information in this area.
- click here