Update NuGOweek 2014:
- Visit [poster sessions] for an overview of the poster presentations!
- Visit [Conference website]
* We received 133 abstracts (including invited speakers)!
* 16 abstracts are selected to give an oral presentation!
* NuGOweek Update-3
* Annual Report 2013
- Metacore license renewed
- NuGO News Archive
- Access to software via NuGO membership
- Nutritional phenotype database project launched and published.
NuGO has two major objectives
- Stimulating developments in nutrigenomics, nutrigenetics and nutritional systems biology, and incorporating these aspects in nutrition and health research, by joint research projects, conferences, workshops and training. NuGO can join as partner in your research project.
- Shaping the nutrition bioinformatics infrastructure, by initiating, coordinating, facilitating projects in this area and by hosting and disseminating all data, results and information in this area.
- click here