⇒Course - Molecular Nutrition and Regulation of Cardiometabolic Health, June 2nd - June 4th, 2015, UCD, Ireland
NuGO makes 8 grants available. Please check [programme] and [grant information] for more details.
Deadline grant application: Monday March 30th, 2015, 12:00 CET
⇒Join NutriTech at Experimental Biology 2015, Learn how to quantify subtle dietary effects on health through Phenotypic Flexibility.
⇒ Wageningen University has appointed two professors within the Division of Human Nutrition with effect from 1 June 2015. They are Professor Edith Feskens, who will be holding the new Nutrition in the Life Cycle chair, and Professor Ellen Kampman, who will be the new professor of Nutrition and Chronic Illnesses.
Visit [annual conference]
* Job Vacancy: Postdoctoral Researcher in Nutrigenomics
Agroscope Institute of Food Sciences is seeking a Postdoctoral Researcher to work on a Biomarker Project. The project is part of the Consortium FOODBALL (Food Biomarker Alliance).
* Interview with Professor Edith Feskens (Wageningen UR - Division of Human Nutrition), about JPI - A Healthy Diet for a Healthy Life (HDHL): FOODBALL identifies and validates foodbiomarkers to improve quality of dietary assessment globally.
* Annual Report 2013
* Metacore license renewed
* Access to software via NuGO membership
* visit [Nutritional phenotype database]
* NuGO News Archive
NuGO has two major objectives
- Stimulating developments in nutrigenomics, nutrigenetics and nutritional systems biology, and incorporating these aspects in nutrition and health research, by joint research projects, conferences, workshops and training. NuGO can join as partner in your research project.
- Shaping the nutrition bioinformatics infrastructure, by initiating, coordinating, facilitating projects in this area and by hosting and disseminating all data, results and information in this area.
- click here