⇒Letter from the new Directors of NuGO
⇒Lecturer (above the bar) at UCD. This is a permanent job.
⇒First Announcement Advanced Proteomics, NuGO grants available
⇒New logo of NuGO!
* On Wednesday October 15th at 13:30 hrs Milène Catoire-WU, defended her thesis [read more]
* 1 Year Post-doctoral fellowship at INRA in Clermont-Ferrand, France. Deadline application October 25th, 2015
* Annual Report 2013
- Metacore license renewed
- NuGO News Archive
- Access to software via NuGO membership
- Nutritional phenotype database project launched and published.
NuGO has two major objectives
- Stimulating developments in nutrigenomics, nutrigenetics and nutritional systems biology, and incorporating these aspects in nutrition and health research, by joint research projects, conferences, workshops and training. NuGO can join as partner in your research project.
- Shaping the nutrition bioinformatics infrastructure, by initiating, coordinating, facilitating projects in this area and by hosting and disseminating all data, results and information in this area.
- click here