Important notice: During NuGOweek 2014 all posters will be accessible from tablets/smartphones/computers from the conference website, organised in a PATHWAY-POSTER APP.
For us to be able to realize this multimedia poster session all poster presenters are requested to send their posters in pdf format one week before the conference.
Please send your pdf format to Elisa Cirillo as soon as convenient but latest Friday September 5th.
* updated [programme] and [poster sessions]
* Book of abstracts is available!
* Visit [Conference website]
* Annual Report 2013
- Metacore license renewed
- NuGO News Archive
- Access to software via NuGO membership
- Nutritional phenotype database project launched and published.
NuGO has two major objectives
- Stimulating developments in nutrigenomics, nutrigenetics and nutritional systems biology, and incorporating these aspects in nutrition and health research, by joint research projects, conferences, workshops and training. NuGO can join as partner in your research project.
- Shaping the nutrition bioinformatics infrastructure, by initiating, coordinating, facilitating projects in this area and by hosting and disseminating all data, results and information in this area.
- click here